SCALEOUT SUPPORT POLICIES
- Reinstatement of Support: If customer terminates support and wants to reinstate support, customer must pay the support fees that would have been due if customer was under support for the entire period.
- Version Support. Services will be provided with respect to only the current version.
- English. Scaleout will provide the Support Services in English.
- changes to the operating system or use of the Software on equipment other than the equipment for which such Software was designed and licensed for use;
- any alterations or modifications of or additions to the Software performed by anyone other than Scaleout (unless such alterations or additions are made at the direction of and with the prior written consent of Scaleout);
- use of the Software in a manner for which it was not designed; accident, negligence, or misuse of the Software;
- interconnection of the Software with other software not supplied or approved in writing in advance by Scaleout;
- introduction of data into any database used by the Software by any means other than the use of the Software;
- support for a version of the Software that is no longer supported;
- improper use of hardware or software or attempted maintenance by unauthorized persons;
- implementing and installing all Software corrections, enhancements, bug fixes, upgrades, updates, improvements and extensions according to the technical documentation;
- Certain major upgrades require implementation services, which are not included as part of maintenance and support;
- and use in violation of the Snow's instructions or the Software's documentation
Support is provided during local business operations of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm local time from Monday through Friday, excluding local holidays.